- 28 (7 ounces) Werther’s Original Chewy Caramels, unwrapped and cut into thirds
- 2 (16-ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough, quartered
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a large Bundt pan with cooking spray. Toss biscuits, apples, caramels and butter together in a large bowl until coated. Add brown sugar, cinnamon and salt, and toss to coat.
Transfer biscuit mixture to prepared pan. Bake until biscuits are golden-brown, about 30 to 40 minutes. Carefully invert onto a serving plate.
Meanwhile, combine sugar, milk and vanilla in a small bowl until a smooth glaze forms. Drizzle with glaze, and serve warm.
Tip: Feel free to add 1 cup of pecans, walnuts, or your favorite nuts!
Substitution: Substitute 1 large pear or 1 large peach for the apple to create your own twist.
Makes: approx. 5 servings/pieces
Prep Time: 50 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes