We do not publish recipes that are from other websites or those that are printed in cookbooks, magazines, or newspapers. Please do not send us any previously published recipes. The recipe must be completely original to you.
We receive a lot of recipes, so it might take some time before your recipe is reviewed and published. We are under no obligation to review or publish your recipe.
I accept the User Agreement and declare that the recipe and photo I submit are completely original to me and have not been copied from other websites, cookbooks, magazines or other sources. I declare that I am the photographer of the photo submitted and the photo does not include any likeness of any third person.
By submitting, disclosing, or offering any recipe, photograph, image, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, and other information, content or material, or other item (each, a “Submitted Item”) to Storck USA L.P., whether or not solicited by Storck USA L.P., you hereby grant to Storck USA L.P. an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, display, publicly perform, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, make derivative works of, sublicense, and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit your Submitted Items and all copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights therein, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed (including but not limited to print, film, or electronic storage devices), without compensation of any kind to you or any third party.
You hereby represent and warrant (a) you have all necessary right, power, and authority to grant the license set forth herein to your Submitted Item, and (b) your Submitted Item does not violate, misappropriate, or infringe any copyright, trade secret, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or other intellectual property right of any third party.
You agree that you will take any further action reasonably requested by Storck USA L.P. to effect, perfect, and confirm the license granted to Storck USA L.P. to your Submitted Item as set forth herein (including, without limitation, execution of affidavits and other documents).
Publication or use of any Submitted Items is at the sole discretion of Storck USA L.P. and Storck USA L.P. is under no obligation to publish or use any Submitted Item. If your Submitted Item is published, used and/or posted on the website or otherwise used by Storck USA L.P., we may include your name, city and state in conjunction with such publication, posting, or use. By submitting, disclosing, or offering a Submitted Item, you hereby grant Storck USA L.P. the right to use your name, city and state in connection with the publication, use or posting of your Submitted Item. You must include your full name, city, state and e-mail address with your Submitted Item so we can contact you if we have any questions about your Submitted Item; however, only your name, city and state, and not your e-mail address will be published with your Submitted Item.
You represent and warrant that the information you provide to us is true, accurate, current and complete. You must be at least thirteen years of age in order to provide a Submitted Item and any personal information.
This website might include interactive areas, including, but not limited to recipe storage and exchange areas. All such interactive areas shall be used only for non-commercial purposes. You are solely liable for any material you upload or transmit to the interactive areas of this website. You agree not to use the website to do any of the following:
1. Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish any message, information, text or other material (“Material”) that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, libelous, tortious, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Upload or transmit any Material that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ;
3. Upload, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any Material that might infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
4. Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
5. Without Storck USA L.P.’s written permission, distribute, publish, or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including junk mail, spam, and chain letters;
6. Harm minors in any way; or
7. Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any Material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.